Whether beginner, advanced or expert cross-country skier, the cross-country weekend in the Gadmental, in the newly opened Gadmer Lodge, has something to offer for all levels of ability. Erich Sterchi, former top cross-country skier and Swiss Olympic trainer, is happy to pass on tips and tricks. Relax, decelerate and enjoy are also on the program in the wonderful region and the charming Gadmer Lodge.
Dates: 18 January – 19 January 2020
29 February – 01 March 2020
- 1 overnight stay in a double room
- Cross-country lessons Saturday and Sunday 90 minutes each*
- 2 days of winter fun
- 3-course gourmet menu
- Rich breakfast buffet
- Use of the ski centre with wax station
- Cross-country ski trail access directly at the hotel
- 10% price reduction on cross-country equipment rental (Pollux Meiringen)
- Ski and drying room
- Free W-Lan throughout the hotel
- 50% discount on a day ski pass for the Meiringen-Hasliberg mountain railways during your stay
*Group lessons from 4 persons.
Private lessons for 1-3 persons for 90 minutes CHF 120.
Price excl. visitor’s tax per person: CHF 210 / in double room
Single room supplement: CHF 30